May 17, 2013

Virtual Round Table : here we come

In a few minutes, one more Virtual Round Table event is about to start.
If you've never attended one, it's a FREE Web Conference for ELT teachers.

About 79 presenters from different parts of the world will be presenting talks on educational topics during 48 hours. You don't need to attend all the sessions, just have a look at the program, choose the talks which interest you and click on the ROOM NAME (Ex: ROOM MERLIN in the program) to join the web room. Participants can participate via chat sending questions and comments.


These are the links to the rooms:

The conference will also be broadcast live on FACEBOOK.

I've already attended previous VRT web conferences but this time I'll be presenting as well. 

The presentation abstract:










My presentation: Digital tools to help creative language use.
Friday, 8:00 p.m. (in Brazil) - 11 GMT


See you there !

3 comments:

Janet Bianchini said...

Hi Anamaria

I really enjoyed your very inspiring talk, and learned lots from you.
It was wonderful to be a part of this amazing event.

Warm wishes

Janet

Ana Maria Menezes said...

Dear Janet,

Thank you so much for the kind words. I woke a little too late for your talk this morning but was able to watch the recording. Loved the different activities you shared, You're so creative!

Janet Bianchini said...

Thank you Anamaria! I appreciate your kind words, too, and I'm so glad you have viewed the recording. I have added your fab post re the App Swap to the list of links :-)