May 2, 2010

TECHNOLOGY - what's in it for my students?

I bless the internet everyday for the possibility of getting to know so many wonderful professionals I would never have the chance of meeting otherwise. Alexandra Francisco is one of these brilliant people whom I have been following and learning from.


Today, Alex, kindly accepted our invitation to talk to us in WIZIQ about the projects she develops with her students. It was a very enjoyable 1 hour session. Million thanks , Alex.

Watch a part of her talk below.
PART 1:







2 comments:

Alex Francisco said...

Ana, Thank you so much for inviting me and taking the time to show me around WIZIQ.
It was a very relaxed, informal gathering and I loved exchanging ideas with everyone. I am really looking forward to connect and learn more with you and everybody else present in the session. :)

KALINAGO ENGLISH said...

Hi Ana,

It says it's a private class so wasn't able to listen to the recording :-(